Monday, April 26, 2010

I wish to Fly


I wish to fly......
Gazing at the eagles ruling the sky like indisputable masters, there sprouts a hope in my heart.. one day i too will unfold my wings and fly away.... fly above all my shackles of fear, overcoming all my mental pressures, winning over my shortcomings that keep me from winning!!!
One day i ll have my own piece of the sky.... no, i dont want to rule.... dnt wish to win over anyone else... juzz want to conquer my own self, to defeat the weaker sections of the regime of my brain... d world's easiest and the toughest job at the same time!!!!
I am desperate for that winning edge.....

I wish to fly.......
I wish to set myself free.... from all the useless thoughts that keep buzzing in my head all the time without a pause!!! They do me no good but every time they replay they keep me away from my goal.... y do they keep lurking in my mind inceasantly...... i hate bitching and baseless talks targetting the people around.. (i confess at times i find myself doing the same!!! :-(.. ) .Wish to feel that silence that renders you with mental piece n heart filled with melodies and goodwill and the entire world seems to dance to those melodies, people turn back to smile at you :-)

I wish to fly.....
I wish to defeat the ill wills i have for others at times!!! Wish to shatter all my grudges.... I never used to feel hatred for anyone when i was a kid.... wish to get that wonderful feeling back!!! Evey morning i pray to God to give me strength to surmount the ugliness of my thoughts!!!

I wish to fly......
N one day i ll fly away.... I have hope in my heart, i ll have my own piece of sky... !!!! Juzz lik eagles..... my source of inspiration... i ll fly, over the clouds of my mental boundations!!

1 comment:

Thanx 4 stopping by my blog and sparing time to post ur earnest comments :)